Good & Service Tax
GST means Goods and Services Tax. Goods and Services Tax is a consumption tax on the supply of goods and services in India. GST was introduced on 1st July, 2017 by the Indian Government which replaced existing multiple taxes imposed by the State and Central Government Earlier. GST, later also was divided into 5 different tax slabs of :- 0%, 5%, 12%, 18%, 28%. Goods and Services like Petroleum products, electricity and Alcohol are not taxed under Goods and Services Tax by the India State Government.
We provide 200+ GST services to our franchise holders & help them to make money by GST service. We are a licensed GST suvidha provider who supports Small Medium Enterprises to establish their own business.start your business now
● GST made Online Process Very easy and simple.
● GST terminated the system of imposing sales taxes on products at each and every stage.p
● GST promoted the regulation of Unorganised Sectors.
● Helped in Enhancing the efficiency of Organisation.
● Higher registration of GST at doorsteps.